Wednesday 25 February 2015

New stuff coming soon featuring Brigand!

Convention season starts early this year with local (for me) Geek Culture Event NOWCON making it's return after a 2 year hiatus in sunny downtown Nowra, New South Wales.

As one of the initial instigators/organisers of NOWCON way back in the day it nice to see it continuing on without any real direct input from myself.

This will be the first time I get to table the full suite of Bolt Comics stuff in my local area so I'm super excited to introduce the Bolt Comics goodness to some more locals.

I've even started dabbling into prints.

Anyone familiar with Bolt Comics or A Brigand's Tale would be well aware pin up style images and powerful cover images are the speciality of Bolt Comics CEO (and The Adventurers creator) Andrew Tribe.

I mean,just look at those Adventurers covers, gorgeous stuff! Although the back up story in issue 2 I drew is pretty rad I must admit.




As the artist for A Brigand's Tale I'm not too proud to say I struggle with the epic imagery that such things need to convey,

But you don't improve by not doing a thing so I thought I would make a print and stretch my artistic muscles.

I came up with an image I think is pretty cool and have decided to do a Limited edition print run of 25 copies to celebrate getting back to my roots at Nowcon.

Here's a sneak peek:




These will be available for sale from Nowcon onwards for $10 a piece. Any left overs will be available to purchase at Comic Gong in May this year where (the long overdue) A Brigand's Tale #2 will also be launched.

For more info on Nowcon go here: www.facebook.com/Nowconinfo

Follow all the latest Bolt Comics news here: www.boltcomics.net

And you can always keep in touch with all things Brigand right here or follow me on the twitters: twitter.com/TheDanTribe


All artwork on this page is copyright their respective creators. All rights reserved.
Brigand and A Brigand's Tale and distinctive likenesses thereof are TM and copyright 2015 Daniel Tribe. All rights reserved.
The Adventurers and distinctive likenesses thereof are TM and copyright 2015 AndrewTribe. All rights reserved.




No comments:

Post a Comment