Monday 14 July 2014

Sneak peek at A Brigands Tale #2

Hey peeps,

In my last post  I mentioned that I have some welcome assistance in the writing department with the help of one Mike Stoneburner.

Please see below herewith some snaps from the upcoming back up story that that Mike has written for 'A Brigands Tale' featuring our titular hero and a little guy having a bad day...

As you can hopefully see there's some emotion here in this little story...and that's before we include the hand crafted words of Mike to add even more feels (because emotion sounds, well, emo...)









In this short I am using my new Windsor & Newton Series 7 no.2 brush, which by all accounts is the pro artists weapon of choice. 

I admit I'm still battling with it a bit but am loving some of the texture I'm getting out if as well as some super cartoony roundness....

Please note this artwork is not final and is still in progress.

Let me know what you think in the comments section.

Til next time, keep up the true grit of a Street Fighter, even if your energy is only 1 pixel, don't give up and keep fighting!

Tweet me: twitter.com/theDanTribe

All artwork Trademark and copyright Dan Tribe 2014. All rights reserved,

No comments:

Post a Comment