Monday 9 June 2014

Readers thoughts on A Brigand's Tale Issue 1...

Hey peeps!

Even though A Brigand's Tale has only been out a few weeks now I have already received fan mail!

Additionally, other readers have taken the time to respond and give me their thoughts on Bolt Comics' latest title.

The most exciting one was from primary schooler Tia who told me: "It was great...I bet the next one will be way better and cooler than the first".

Exciting because:

1) I got a HAND WRITTEN letter from a fan!

2) If I had made the book darker, or mature readers content Tia may never have had the chance fro me to help her fall in love with Brigand and Co, and comics in general.

3) She liked it.

Below is sample of some other feedback I have received from other valued readers:

"Really dug the art in it"

"I thought it was bloody fantastic!"

"It was great. Nice done-in-one tale"

"So great, you left me hanging for the next issue"

If you have'nt had the chance to pick up your copy yet, fear not!

The Bolt Comics gang will be at Supanova Sydney all weekend from Friday June 13th to Sunday June 15!

Track us down in artist's alley we are at booth A092.

I have it on good authority we will be giving out FREE hi-fives all weekend long.

If you can't make it to Supanova we have now got all the Bolt Comics titles available over on our web store here:

http://boltcomics.bigcartel.com/

On a different note, I have found that creators appreciate getting feedback on their work, and I am now much more mindful of letting them know my thoughts on their stuff.

So tell me what you think is worth reading in the comments below:

or Tweet me: twitter.com/TheDanTribe


No comments:

Post a Comment