Thursday 26 March 2015

NOWCON wrap up

Hi again peeps.

I can confirm that at NOWCON-reborn a great day was had by all.

I got to meet some new friends and catch up with some old ones.

I also seen quite possibly the best homemade  Deathstroke cosplay ever built.

Always a fan of original art I got around to asking some of the other artists there to contribute to an 'A Brigand's Tale'  jam piece.

The brief was simple. Just draw your take on any character from  'A Brigand's Tale'.

The result is below:



On the left we have a Robotic version of Malice - by the talented and mysterious man known only as 'Judd'.

Then we have a high booted version of Cheeks by Tinman Johnson, creator of the madcap Harvey the 29th series.

Next up is a buffer version of Sneakthief by Nowra's very own Heroic Master of Pens.

And lastly, a balletic Brigand (in some kind of homage to Jo Jo's bizarre adventure) by the one and only John Hanna from Midnight Runners.

There is some space on the right hand side for me to add my own touch to the piece.

What are your thoughts?

Should I make it a 5 character piece or leave it as a very classy piece of fan-art?

Let me know in the comments below...!

Brigand, Sneakthief,Malice, Cheeks, and distinctive likenesses thereof are  TM and copyright 2015 Daniel Tribe. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment